F-777 - Double Jump F-777 - Double Jump

Wow, this is fantastic! Love that melody, and there's enough stuff going on at all points to keep it interesting. Also great mixing and general production quality as per usual. No complaints here, awesome work!

Bad Piggies Bad Piggies

Repetitive, but really catchy. This'll be stuck in my head for the next ten minutes at least.

kirja100 responds:

:DD

Draco in Combat Draco in Combat

In terms of games, would probably work well for an RTS skirmish, or in a scene where a plan is explained. I agree with the other commentator in that it's a bit too slow and quiet for a proper battle theme, but it's a good song anyway.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

OK. Thank you for listening.

* * Star Fox - Corneria * * * * Star Fox - Corneria * *

I approve.

Star Fox was my very first video game-- ever. I enjoyed this. The instruments your chose were very good and the remix was well put together and lived on its own merits while staying true to the original. I liked the effects at the beginning which came from the game, but I'd liked to have seen more of that at the end of the song to tie it all together. Still, pretty darn good, nice work.

VGSongbird responds:

I wanted to keep it at the beginning to give it that "kick off" from the game. But I appreciate your feedback ^_^

Thanks for listening.