Goosplosion Goosplosion

Fun game, but could have been better.

This game has pretty nice graphics and the chain reaction gameplay is a lot of fun especially as you get all of the upgrades to make it more satisfying. Unfortunately, the level design is not equally satisfying, and in the later levels I really had an overwhelming feeling of deja vu. Another problem with the level design is the lack of a difficulty curve. The game actually gets easier in later levels because the increased variety of goo balls, high level upgrades, and higher density of boost panels make clearing a room go even faster as the game wears on. This led to an overall very flat difficulty curve, and beating the game felt a bit hollow. If you ever make a sequel, I recommend you add some traps and obstructions to make things a bit more difficult in later levels.

F-777 - Double Jump F-777 - Double Jump

Wow, this is fantastic! Love that melody, and there's enough stuff going on at all points to keep it interesting. Also great mixing and general production quality as per usual. No complaints here, awesome work!

Bad Piggies Bad Piggies

Repetitive, but really catchy. This'll be stuck in my head for the next ten minutes at least.

kirja100 responds:

:DD

Draco in Combat Draco in Combat

In terms of games, would probably work well for an RTS skirmish, or in a scene where a plan is explained. I agree with the other commentator in that it's a bit too slow and quiet for a proper battle theme, but it's a good song anyway.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

OK. Thank you for listening.